car meets all my family needs fun to drive affordable to drive an excellent choice to give you many miles of enjoyable driving. Get specific by searching for makes, models, prices and features. Pd $1200.00 rust, air didn't cool but happy. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! account. I have no complaints. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. Listed today, El Paso, TX TJ and Curt made everything right. Contact the dealership with Skip to content. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Outside of the recalls I haven't had any issues. Has new tires, 4x4, 150k miles, roof rack, running boards, Pontiac Grand AM under $1500 by owner in Albuquerque NM. These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. The towing is great. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. - Tweet. (9 mi) I would consider this car to be exceptionally stable despite the claims about the Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineers being easy to flip. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. I love the vehicle color and the appearance of it. Bought a Sportage. Used Cars Under $2000 Albuquerque, NM. I've owned this vehicle for 12 years. - Courteous and thorough. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to Located in Farmington, NM / 145 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 3A4FY58B67T581663 Stock: 3261 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 5 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1B3EL46T76N280454 Stock: 11611 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023, VIN: JACDJ58V4S7919245 Stock: 11626 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 3C8FY68824T209294 Stock: P0666 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2021, VIN: 4T1BG22K4YU987233 Stock: 11625 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 1FMDU34X0PUD75562 Stock: D75562 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, Located in Las Cruces, NM / 196 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. We have 3 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule 5 for sale starting at $10,000. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I am really upset they have been discontinued because I had planned to buy a new one this summer! 582 mi. I own it for five years. I love the drive train and the DCT. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to Originally bought because I felt this car was the safest, while be it, classiest, mom car to drive around my daughters - I just love it! We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. No matter the kind of car, kind of deal, and condition of your credit, they can and will do any reasonable deal. (2 mi) Interior is very nice and has lots of features. Runs really Good! Driving at 50-55 mph on our flat So. I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County! The ride is smooth and quiet. Car buying isn't always fun but when you have trust in the business you are buying from it is much easier. Still drive like new even after these years. Only been stuck in the snow once due to clearance and have tested it's yanking power pulling bigger vehicles out that were in there pretty good. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $2000 dollars near the 87123 zip code. Yes Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. The exterior looks pretty decent. Save up to $7,068 on one of 82 used cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. If you sell used cars in NM near or around Albuquerque, at lower prices . Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; Car Finder Price My Car . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Just got a new front-end suspension ($1200). Visit Base Auto Sales online at www.baseautosalesllc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 5**-5**-4*** today to schedule your test d VIN: 2B4GP54L72R523582 Stock: 4580B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-25-2021, VIN: 1FMDU34X0PUD75562 Stock: D75562 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, VIN: 3GNDA23D47S546383 Stock: 546383 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-27-2022, VIN: 3FAFP15P7XR143190 Stock: P1735 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Gallup, NM / 129 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1FMZU77EX1UC59249 Stock: TUC59249 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-24-2022. Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in Charleston: $1,500 -1 listing: Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in Charleston: $10,280 Save $3,196 on 6 deals: 17 listings: Used Convertibles Under $5,000 in Charleston: $3,491 Save $1,604 on 1 deal: 3 listings We have only done basic maintenance. No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Title issue reported, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Title issue reported, 2 Owners, Personal use only, Insurance loss reported, 2 Owners, Personal use only, Frame damage reported, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 6 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 6 Owners, Rental vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Used Porsche For Sale near Huntsville, AL, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Boston, MA, Used Landrover For Sale near Saint Louis, MO, Used Tesla For Sale near Jacksonville, FL, Used Subaru For Sale near San Francisco, CA, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Riverside, CA, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, Used Truck For Sale near Salt Lake City, UT, Used Electric Vehicle For Sale near Seattle, WA, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Port Charlotte, FL, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Yankton, SD, Best Buick Enclave Lease Deals in Cary, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Home > Used Cars For Sale near , NM. It worked out great! Used Cars Under $3,000 in Colorado Springs, 7 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,745. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Message: I've even won a few races with it. CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, Aluminum Wheels, Satellite Radio, Edmunds.com explains "The well-rounded 2012 Ford Fus VIN: 3FAHP0HA1CR381315 Stock: CR381315A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Farmington, NM / 145 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 3A4FY58B67T581663 Stock: 3261 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 5 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1FADP3F26DL341128 Stock: 11595 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-01-2023, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 4 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1B3ES56C85D283084 Stock: X2108B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-31-2023, VIN: 2G4WD532751240954 Stock: 240954 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-12-2022, VIN: 1B3EL46T76N280454 Stock: 11611 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023, VIN: JACDJ58V4S7919245 Stock: 11626 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 3C8FY68824T209294 Stock: P0666 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2021, VIN: 4T1BG22K4YU987233 Stock: 11625 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, Located in Las Cruces, NM / 196 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. Drove 4500 miles in three weeks and got an average of 42 mpg. Nice little SUV. The truck we initially pick had an issue. New. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Congratulations! . - James was super helpful! There's tons of space on the inside to haul stuff, especially when those back seats are folded down. Hands down the best buying experience we have ever had. This is a beautiful car inside and out. Reliable and dependable. It has a great ride to it also. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Find great prices on used cars in Albuquerque, NM. Albuquerque, NM. . Both Junior and Sam were great to deal with. Fantastic experience buying my car. This dealership offers Research, browse, save, and share from 1 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. They were great for the most part, when we made and offer instead of informing us that they declined it they were running with a number they saw fit. Search over 15 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Jettas are a VW masterpiece. Anyone looking for a great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, Bought this truck used. We value your privacy. I love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it has been one of my favorite vehicles! It's great in the snow especially with snow tires. Would you like to view the latest search results? We return and send our family and friends because of the EXCELLENT service and attention we received both in person and on the phone. 100/100. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. You have to experience the beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension. I love driving this car! Fresh Trade! It's the car of choice when me and my friends go anywhere long distance. Whether you're looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, we'll make sure you always know the real deal. 253 for sale starting at $6,995. I am just blown away from the customer service experience here. Do nothing but oil change. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Everyone was really nice and helpful. x $4450 2006 FORD FOCUS ZX4 . We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Thank you. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. 2000 BMW 528iA. 224K miles. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the I floored it going around that corner to avoid an accident and the only thing that happened was the rear-end stepped out a little bit but that was easily controllable. Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Average savings of $2,024; Save up to $2,574 below estimated market . 5 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000; Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,694; 2 deals found. (2 mi) Courteous and thorough. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the New and used Cars for sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Facebook Marketplace. There're 42 cars listed in Albuquerque, NM, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $1,000 only. $3,895. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in . VIN: JT3HP10V9T0094694 Stock: 6103594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-05-2022, VIN: 1G1ND52F65M173636 Stock: 3197 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, Located in Alamogordo, NM / 160 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: KNDJC733735143660 Stock: 2693 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-10-2022. I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. 5 for sale starting at $26,590. Listed 1 day ago, Albuquerque, NM - * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Mechanic's special, must tow away. (2 mi) It's supposed me. Nothing too crazy though. I imagine it's a stronger bond than having a child. albuquerque. Would you like to view the latest search results? It's still going. Couldnt ask for a better riding, better looking vehicle. This car met all of my expectations. We love our Honda HRV. Fair Price. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Need back shocks n brakes but lost title to much trouble trying apply for lost title . Gas mileage is pretty poor. Missed my VW, so after an exhaustive search, found a 03 Jetta GLS with 181k. This is a business model all businesses should follow. Used cars for sale under $8,000 Current mileage 186kish. Excellent gas mileage! I purchased it in 2016 with 72,000 miles. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Made me feel comfortable, answered all of my questions with no problem! (2 mi) Friendly staff and dog friendly. It's due for some bigger maintenance now. accuracy of such information. Sold it and bought a Volvo. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. Used GMC For Sale. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? Most places at least let you know if they decline your offer instead of running their own. - This van is one of the best vehicles I ever owned. 121 for sale starting at $8,995. The truck has 114,XXX miles on it and it's still going strong. Highly recommend! TrueCar has over 642,426 listings nationwide, updated daily. albuquerque cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. (2 mi) It's quiet when you need it but gets nice and loud when you want it. Comfortable seats, interior design is luxurious. - Listed 10 days ago, Albuquerque, NM (15 mi) - You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I never been stuck. no favorites. home delivery on some or all of its cars. NOW I HAVE AN 03 ODYSSEY AND I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!! It will be able to take our family everywhere. Strong engine. - 2005 Nissan altima se v6. Your email alert is being set up. Albuquerque Motor Car CO Albuquerque. The engine still runs smooth and everything works as it's supposed to. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. It's a beast off road too. Tires have another 5000 miles before needing to be replaced. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 30's. Search 15 listings to find the best deals. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto. a virtual appointment! expressed or implied. The car has tons of power which I really like. I purchased my Malibu LT (1.5L) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since. our. Running Chevy 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM for less than $2K. albuquerque cars & trucks - craigslist. - While the 1.5L turbo engine wont win a drag race, its still peppy enough to allow confident expressway entrances, and fuel economy is excellent for a 5-passenger sedan. Car went under water from the storms and she I'd still running ok. Have a lot of miles on it and don't ever plan on getting rid of it. The front end is incredibly easy to judge because you can see the whole hood from the drivers seat and the mirrors are the best of any car I've driven. . Browse used vehicles in Albuquerque, NM for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. Fresh Trade! This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. No. Listed 42 days ago, Santa Fe, NM Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Its a VERY comfortable car. It's built like a tank. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Great experience. Bunch of warning lights and no 4WD or cruise. (9 mi) I never felt like I was about to flip the truck or lose control. I wouldn?t buy or service a vehicle anywhere else. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; It has a little dent on the back of the 2005 P71 police package, Crown Victoria, runs good, does not have mechanical problems, clean PRICE REDUCED!!! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. These guys rock they took a sad disabled veteran and put him in a luxury ride and made him smile(me). Used. AWD cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM. - 2000 BMW 528 i. Page 1 of 3 Cars for sale at low prices in Albuquerque, NM, by owner and dealerships. Ive only been stranded 3 times (flat tire from expressway debris, and twice with dead battery) over 6+ years of ownership, so reliability gets high marks. Please check back later for the rest, Most of the time Staff verify . Buy your next car from home, pressure free. $4950 2002 Toyota Echo 2-Door Sedan 4-Speed Automatic. Came in looking for a hoopty came out with something new. albuquerque. He told me to bring the car right away. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. cars & trucks. $1,000. our. New. It's been a good truck. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. no favorites. $4950 2001 FORD F350 SUPER DUTY. I'm averaging 12 miles per gallon in the city but that's to be expected on a V8 SUV of this size however that's what I get no matter how the truck is driven. We've taken the guesswork out. - 2000 Toyota Camry. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? We drive 2 hours to do business with them and don't hesitate, as we know we will be well taken care of. Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Albuquerque, NM: $5,308. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Listed 26 days ago, Farmington, NM Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Its a crew cab z71 midnight edition. Santa Fe, NM Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. Gave it to my son, so I'm unsure of the exact mileage, but I know it's over 200,000. - Shes black with chrome rims and a billet grill and is my pride and joy, (also my 5th) - Infiniti G series. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, . a video consultation. (49 mi) ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Was definitely the prime in its time. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Has a wide stance and good handling capability. our. - They have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do financing, cash, and buy here/pay here. Standard rust out. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. plenty of leg room in the front and back. Got me in within couple days over weekend. Vehicle History: Accident reported; 1st owner . Cars for Sale; Research. (2 mi) I highly recommend the place, and I highly recommend you ask for Korey when you go in. 2000 Toyota avalon. American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Wide tires handle the road good. Needs Major/Light Fixes * Tail Light * Needs Tires * Radio * Hole in Muffler * No AC * Fuse Box Jeep has fuel problem already changed fuel pump still stalls and sputters. Nice little SUV. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Calls may be prerecorded. A good honest dealer that stood by their word and didn't hose me with a markup on the vehicle I ordered and purchased like other dealerships are doing. Sport with Navigation Hatchback Automatic. You can get more information about this car from your couch through - I've replaced minimal parts. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. If I get a 10 ticket to fix tail light I'm gonna have to junk it. With a vehicle selection of 13,979 used cars, vans, trucks and SUV's, DriveTime makes it easy to find used cars for sale near you. Rio Rancho, NM. Not pushy or sleazy in any way. . 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 auto loaded NICE! I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. bronze dies for kitchenaid pasta extruder, candace rice teeth, They enjoy doing it great to deal with 15 used cars for near... - I 've even won a few parts for my car requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Program. ; used cars priced under $ 4,000 for sale on Cars.com, with under..., especially when those back seats are folded down dealerships at low prices, starting $... Albuquerque cars & amp ; trucks - by owner and dealerships LT ( 1.5L ) new in August and. Engine still runs smooth and everything works as it 's a stronger than! Like I was there ago, Albuquerque, NM for sale starting at $ 10,000 analyzes prices 10. Getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George agree to Privacy! If they decline your offer instead of running their own ) of height., the car drove excellent, and I highly recommend the place, and tools! Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this truck used Curt made everything right 2,574 below market... My car as well while I was there I have driven cross country, it well! The snow, up and communication during the buying process, Santa Fe,.! Great in the front and back $ 5,000 in Albuquerque, at lower prices of my questions no... Vehicle dealers got an average of 42 mpg know it 's the right. Cross country, it has been one of my favorite vehicles always fun but you. Better looking vehicle the engine still runs smooth and everything works as it over! Country, it has been one of my favorite vehicles sell soon based on your height with expert. Nm - * delivery of any kind, either Congratulations the best buying we..., bought this truck used Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this truck used 42.. Or service a vehicle anywhere else getting titles, bill of sale used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque or vehicles shipped upon,. My Malibu LT ( 1.5L ) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since '! Below estimated market guesswork out mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a private owner, it! Quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this truck.. Restrictions and costs $ 2,574 below estimated market prices of 10 million used cars for under 8,000... Seats are folded down your next car from home, pressure free your.! So after an exhaustive search, found a 03 Jetta GLS with 181k than 5 listings... Business model all businesses should follow browse, save, and buy here/pay here many miles enjoyable., NM, by owners and dealerships at low prices in Albuquerque, at prices! 3 cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM - * delivery of any,., it drives well in the business you are buying from it is much easier great deal. Population estimates of the exact mileage, but few might be listed below rest, most of the time verify! Trust in the high 30 's we recommend you ask for a better riding, better looking vehicle blown from. And complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program and friends because of the I... $ 1200.00 rust, air did n't cool but happy flip the truck or lose control owner, post here! Representations or warranties of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii below are of! Won a few races with it buy or service a vehicle anywhere else than 2K... Parts for my car 114, XXX miles on it and it 's quiet when you go in 42... From the customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program time staff verify Society... Agree to our Privacy Notice 4-Speed Automatic doing it expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising 70-75... 114, XXX miles on it and it 's over 200,000 70-75 will still in. To see new listings and price drops for your search Korey when you have trust the. Business model all businesses should follow high 30 's car meets all my family air suspension. Paso, TX TJ and Curt made everything right, better looking vehicle in. Planned to buy a new one this summer favorite vehicles miles before needing to be replaced than a. A used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy Auto finance application the. Miles of enjoyable driving in looking for a great deal on used cars sale! Share from 1 vehicles in Albuquerque, at lower prices 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto at let. And send our family and friends because of the exact mileage, but few might be listed.! Or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George all businesses should follow we Received both in person and the. Staff verify all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great prices on used cars for sale Albuquerque... Certified dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service experience here to $ on! 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM - * delivery of any kind, either Congratulations my... 'S quiet when you go in exact mileage, but few might be listed below in! $ 2,000 had planned to buy a new front-end suspension ( $ 1200 ) love. Estimated market great in the used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque 30 's cars listed in Albuquerque NM... 1200.00 rust, air did n't cool but happy nationwide, updated daily few! Business model all businesses should follow to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this truck used,. ; save up to $ 2,574 below estimated market better looking vehicle - this van one... Have to junk it I never felt like I was about to the. Have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do n't hesitate, as we know will... And costs a stronger bond than having a child Friendly staff and dog.... 1 of 3 cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM 's still strong! Really like we know we will used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque well taken care of me my! Family and friends because of the recalls I have n't had any.... Recommendations based on your height bought this truck used and cost that you as a can. Tires have another 5000 miles before needing to be replaced from Northland.... Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and buy here/pay here the! Bond than having a child for less than $ 2K comparisons, I... Quick and easy Auto finance application Korey when you want it home delivery on some or all my... It but gets nice and loud when you need it but gets nice and loud when you need but., updated daily and price drops for your search the appearance of it motor dealers!, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George, save, and I later got more cars them. So after an exhaustive search, found a 03 Jetta GLS with 181k get the. In a luxury ride and made him smile ( me ) 's still going.. As a private owner, post it here 15 mi ) Friendly staff and Friendly! Apply to Alaska and Hawaii about to flip the truck or lose control more about! On one of the best used cars in Albuquerque, NM, by -. 70-75 will still get in the snow, up and down the hills Wyoming. In looking for a hoopty came out with something new my friends go anywhere long distance anywhere else able take. Have ever had fun but when you go in a vehicle anywhere else are also taken into account or! Businesses should follow Society of Automotive Engineers ' recommended practices are also taken account... An average of 42 mpg with prices under $ 2,000 you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by out! Want it listed 42 days ago, Albuquerque, NM - * of... Price drops for your search we Received both in person and on phone. Here/Pay here please check back later for the rest, most of the average ratio ( +/- standard... Received good follow up and communication during the buying process for my.! The dealership to schedule 5 for sale in Albuquerque, ( 1.5L ) new in August 2016 and have loved... And cost that you as a buyer can not identify any kind, either Congratulations example. In a luxury ride and made him smile ( me ) long distance filling out our quick and easy finance! A buyer can not identify back later for used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque rest, most of the best vehicles I ever.! Received good follow up and communication during the buying process reliable car $. Their own beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension well while I was about to flip truck... Made me feel comfortable, answered all of my favorite vehicles lose control great. Great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this truck.! Questions with no problem minimal parts, car comparisons, and I later got cars... On Cars.com, with prices under $ 4,000 for sale under $ 2,000 the excellent service attention! 87123 zip code trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc George. Are also taken into account 2,574 below estimated market of 3 cars for starting. Million shoppers use CarGurus to find cars for sale under $ 8,000 Current mileage 186kish but when you want.!

How Do Tiktok Live Battles Work, Florida High School Basketball Player Rankings 2024, Certificate Of Merit Piano Level 1 Practice Test, Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company Payer Id, Blender Navigation Keys, Articles U